Monday, October 29, 2007

I survived my first day!!

YAH!!!

It was good, bad, nerve-wracking, and stressful!! They have a TON of products, which is great for me to buy, but hard to remember EVERYTHING, granted it is just the first day!

The people are really nice though, and I recognized one of the ladies, as someone who I trained in at PCI, but quit, so that was crazy!!

At the end of training next week we are going to have a scrapbook and pizza party, so that was very cool!! The building inside, is well, very creative!!!

There are a lot of programs they use, and I do feel kind of stressed out, but I know when I get familiar with everything it will all be good!!

They have a gym, so I was going to use that, but found out that I can't cancel my gym membership and I don't get the discount anymore, so I am kind of upset about that, grrrrrrrr!!!

Will fill you guys in on more of the going on's at Creative Memories, when I know more myself!! Bye! :)

No comments: