Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sorry it's been so LONG!!

Things have been crazy, but good!! Let's start with Thursday: Work was okay, not spectuacular, but some of the managers were in very good moods, so that helped!

I had Friday, which was great, I slept in, so that was very enjoyable. Also our computer has been kind of dumb, so my dad's friend came over to fix it! YAH!!!

Today I worked, and my day WAS FABULOUS!! I was in charge of our Lottery Ticket games, which was so fun!! Ann sat by me, and we started talking about celebrities and she used to live in LA and knows all the stars, I told her about meeting Kristi Yamaguchi, which you can't really say was meeting, because I didn't say anything her!!

I actually have something going on next Thursday that I need everyone to pray about for me. I will give more details out once I know something, but I am very worried and need the prayers and love!!

Tomorrow: I am going to church, and just going to relax, and then I am hanging out with Suzie, and yes Jackie we are going to vespers! We are meeting in St. Cloud, so we will FOR SURE go!! I have to train next week, which I am not to excited about, so I have to work early again! I have this coming weekend off though, and will be glad when all the craziness has cooled off. I am kind of excited about what is going on, but scared to DEATH!! You know me I worry about everything, even when I know God is here!! (DEEP BREATHES!!)

Well, have a good night everyone and I will probably update more because I will be working earlier!! Bye! :)

No comments: