Monday, October 22, 2007

A fabulous weekend HAD!!!

Wow!!! That's all I got to say! Okay bye! JUST KIDDING!!


This morning the worship was so good at church. A bunch of guys from our church sang, so that was pretty cool. Sunday School went well too! Got to catch up with some of my friends, including Jackie, who was the one who had the baby shower, so that was fun!

pretty much this afternoon was spent cleaning out my closest, watching tv, and lounging around. I also watched dallas win over the vikings, it's a family thing. I don't usually like football, but now I kind of do!!

Then I went to Suzie's place and she made me dinner! Her friend Jed was there, and he is SO HILARIOUS! We all had a good time. After dinner we played Taboo, and Suzie was giving me a clue and she said "Nice afternoon outside, and this object is colorful!" and right away I said, "A Kite?" it was so funny because Jed was like, "What the heck?!?"

After Taboo we went to Vespers, and it was great as always! the worship is phenomonal, and there was also a testimony tonight which was okay!

After vespers we all went back to Suzie's house, since her aunt was on vacation we had the house to ourselves, and we snacked and listened to Jed tell his crazy stories!! He proceeded to tell us about his cat biuses, not sure of the spelling, and how this cat was horrible. He said he was like an Italian mobster and a black gangsta all mixed together, and his voice impersonations were so funny. When he told stories, they literally took forever, but Suzie and I were eating popcorn and listening, and it felt like we were at a movie! Good times!

Now the week is coming up, and I am actually wanting it to go by SLOWLY! I think this is the only time you will hear that from me! I am going to miss my co-workers SO MUCH! But I feel good that I am transferring to another job for a position that I will enjoy, so I feel good that I am doing something, instead of just staying at PCI, because of the people! So PLEASE PRAY! I would appreciate it very much! Love ya all!

No comments: