Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Okay start to the week!!

Sorry I haven't posted all weekend, like I promised. Let's start with Friday night!

I watched the Twins game with my dad, and they lost, still no joe, but don't worry he came back on Sunday!! Yah!

Then on Saturday I had to work, and it was actually a good day! Had some fun with other co-workers, so that was good!

Zac was wanting to sing a song, so I told him to start one, and then he started rapping, and I said, "Don't do a rap song, do a Christian song, like Jesus Loves Me!" He remembered a Christian song, I just can't remember it right now, and then actually said he could do the actions, which was so fun to watch!!!

Jackie was home Saturday, and she woke me up and we slept in mom and dad's bed for awhile, some how we always end up in there bed, which is fun! She was supposed to come meet me for lunch, but wasn't feeling too well, so she just went home, which was sad!

On Sunday I had to get up for the early service, since mom and I were doing sunday school (for the next 12 weeks!) and needless to say things went good. It was actually fun too!

I spent most of yesterday relaxing, when Suzie came over and we hung out for awhile, and then she wanted me to go with her to her brother and sister-in-law's house, which was fun. Her little nephew is SO cute!!

Suzie then spent the night, and we had an impromptu sleepover, it's always great to hang out with her since we have so much in common.

Work went okay today, when I actually go there I found out that the system crashed, so that was cool. It was down for a few hours, so it was nice to get paid to do nothing! I got to catch up with some other co-workers that I don't see too often, since I am in my lonely, little corner!!

Towards the end of the day though, I just felt really crappy and moody, so I am really glad that I was by myself, since I am trying to be joyful and happy!! But at least the day is over!!

I start working with a new hire tomorrow, so I am anxious about that, but sure it will go well! Then this coming weekend, I think I am going to a Twins game with my dad. Also, I am going to go to Campus Crusade with Suzie, but after talking with her, I think we both want to find something a little more intimate and bible study orientated, so we shall see, and pray, of course, for what happens!!

I love you all, and promise to update more!!! HA ha! :)

No comments: