Thursday, July 31, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Wow what a day! It started out slow, which is odd for month end (da da da!) but then as people left for Showcase, it got busier, and then slow and then busier, it was weird.

Then i had a consultant freak out at me about some stupid rule, which I think is stupid, but its a rule, and she wanted to talk to a manager, and the manager wanted me to calm her down, which didn't go so well, so you can see where I'm going with this! AHHH!

Tons of calls, tons of questions on rules that have been in effect FOREVER! Caused quite a steer. Needless to say the good news: Mom and I got the bedset I want, and the Twins won! HOORAY!

I am just glad the weekend is tomorrow! I also talked to a male consultant, which doesn't happen all to often, but he was SUPER nice!

I plan to relax Friday night, Dad is headed to chicago and kevin is at camp for a week, so its going to be mom and I time, which is nice! We are going to go shopping Saturday and probably lounge around the pool, and then sunday VBS starts, so yah! Then next week I get paid to work at VBS, which I'm EXCITED about! Good times!

I think I am kinda sad like I am offically moving out, but I know I will be back, but I want to try to not come home like every weekend, so...... It's scary, and I could use your prayers!

Love ya all! Pray about tomorrow, if anything! haha! :)

No comments: