Saturday, July 12, 2008

The weekend is here, the weekend is here!

Did I mention the weekend is here?

YAH!

Today was good, no magnet sorting, but something exciting happened! We got to go to the tunnel, because the tornado sirens went off, so that was fun. I'd never been to the tunnel before, so that was fun! It only lasted about 10 minutes, but fun none the less.

Let's see, here's my weekend schedule:

Yes, you saw correctly, blank! If you want to hang out let me know. although I have some leads on househunting, so I might be busy with that, if they ever get a hold of me!

Now the sad part: nathan is offically leaving CM, and he is SUPER funny, and he LOVES day of our lives, so we talk about it during work. He's great, and he bought pizza for everyone today! Super nice!

but my pod and i are planning our trip to Taylor Falls for day trip, a pod scrapbooking event, and lisa and i are trying to get jill to come with us to Duluth! I'm excited, ROADTRIPS! plus with my trip to Arizona in October, and november thanksgiving trip to grandma's! EXCITING!

the next weekend we are celebrating my SUPER cute 2nd cousins and my brothers b-day, my cousins are SOOOO CUTE! YAH!

have a great weekend, and call me! :)

No comments: