Friday, July 11, 2008

Beautiful day in the neighborhood! :)

YAH! Today was fabulous! let me tell you why:

What is the best kind of work I like to do: BORING, TEDIOUS, REPETIVE, and that is what i got to do today! HOORAY! we got to sort CM magnets, and watch TV while doing it. Plus it was with the fun people. It was with Patricia, who I didn't really know, but she's SUPER funny, and loves Wheel of Fortune. Then Annie, who I usually talk to in the file room, and Nathan, who is leaving next week, which is SUPER sad!

We did that all night, and had our team meeting, which is always fun! I love the people I work with, same thing at PCI! haha!

The Twins won today, they were not playing well, but they rallied and ended up winning in extra innings! Plus tomorrow is the weekend, and hopefully I will sort magnets and get to watch the twins game!!

Things are going well! Please pray for me though, the food is my devil! Grrrrr satan.....

Have a great weekend, its techincally Friday! YAH!

No comments: