Saturday, July 19, 2008

BeaUtiful day!

What a great day! I am typing this from my sisters place, and we are having a blast! YAH! So, I am sure most of you want to know how the meeting went this morning, and it went FABULOUSLY. At first it sounded like there was going to be a switch in who stays where, which freaked me out, but now its all good, so I'm excited. So after that Jackie and I went to Mills Fleet and got Kevy a gift card, and then hung out with the family. They are so great, it was really fun. My cousins are SUPER cute! Tommy is 2, and it was him and kevys b-day, so we swam and played games! Good times, except for the weather!

Then we hung out for a bit at home, and then drove to Jackie's, which was SUPER easy, and the Twins dominated tonight, which was great!

Then we watched Step-up, which is a WONDERFUL movie. I am also getting ideas for my place from Jackie, since she has some really cute stuff!

So tomorrow I am going to church with her, and then to IKEA to look around! SUPER excited. I kinda had a bad day yesterday, so it was nice to be able to chill out and everything and find out good things about the place I'm moving into! I feel so much better, i don't know why I doubt the Lord so much and then he gives me the old "I told you not to worry" speech! HAHA!

Also my favorite gymnasts made the Olympic team, which i'm SUPER excited about! Now i'm extied about the things coming up.

have a great night! :)

1 comment:

jackie lea said...

Thanks for hanging out, Seestor. Don't post your new address online, silly. Dangerous!