Monday, July 14, 2008

Morneau won the Homerun Derby!

YAH! That was the highlight of the day! although I've been planning and looking around at stuff to buy for my new place! I'm SOOOO excited! still nervous, but excited too! Please pray!

Today was not a good day, one consultant was like "How long have you worked there?" I hate when they do that, it is so rude and insulting!

But I did find out that Lisa's pastor is going to let us stay at his house in Duluth, so we don't have to get a hotel room, how exciting!

I am very excited about everything coming up, July: Family b-day party on Sat. Taylor Falls trip with the pod and AJ.

August: Olympics
Sept: Moving out, Duluth with Lisa
Oct: Arizona trip
Nov: my birfday!
Dec: Christmas
Jan: New Years
Feb: Florida possibly!
March: baseball starts!

(Wowzer, I've got TONS to look forward too, and that makes me feel better!) :)

No comments: