Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Lord is so BEAUTIFUL!

What a great day! It started out with church, and finding out Suzie was playing the piano. Mom told me her friend told her that suzie would be playing, but i didn't believe it because Suzie said she didn't get any breaks at camp, but she did, so that was fun! we didn't get a chance to catch up, but we talked and it was fun!

Then i came home and watched the Twins lose, which stunk, but now is the all-star break and that means I'm going to be bored at work, oh well! maybe i will actually work!! haha!

then i went to sara's and we went for a walk, i am so proud of us, that we keep doing this! then we played Wii, and she kicked my butt as usual, and then I drove to the place I'm moving into, it is SOOOO close to my job, which is great!

I just have to meet with the owners and Jamie (one of the girls I'll live with) and get things straited out! I am pretty excited, but nervous about moving out, because its like i have to grow up now! AHHHH! please pray for me!

have a great week! :)

No comments: