Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a great weekend!

So let's see, what happened today! same as this whole weekend! haha! :)

church was good, very good sermon about gossiping and lying which I need to learn not to do!

Then I spent the day in the pool, literally! dad moved the grill towards the pool, so he cooked while we swam, and we ate while swimming!! It was very nice!

then it got kinda stormy out, so I came inside and dad and I lounged around some more. I made him watch some bridezillas episodes, which was hilarious and then we watched dateline together! i didn't know that he liked that show, so now it will probably be a Sunday night tradition!

well, its warm down here, so I think I am going to get ready for bed, since I have to work early tomorrow, and get cooled down!

have a great weekend, love ya!

No comments: