Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lazy day, hooray!

Today was pretty good! i guess you could say i've been freaking out about moving, and my mom and i kinda got into it, which doesn't happen a lot, but we both apologize and I went for a swim, and then dad came home with news that his co-workers son had died in a car accident, and I think that kinda put it in perspective for me.

i am getting excited to move though, started packing up more stuff today! I'm SUCH a pack rat. I found an old note I wrote to my dad saying that when I was 19 we would go to a toy store and get a Barbie and Ken doll and play all day, and had him sign it! with my handwriting still horrible, we are not sure if it was supposed to be my 19th or 23rd b-day! oh well, its fun!

then i chilled out, watched some TV, and am now getting ready for the weekend and spending time with the family! YAH!

well, pray for that family, and me too! love ya!

No comments: