Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July, what a beautiful day and country!

What a great day! It started with waking up when the Magnusons (family friends) came over. Then we proceeded to go to my neighbor Fuzzy's house, because he is SUPER crazy and funny and he came up with this idea to see if he could save some snow from April, and keep it in a box and see if we could have a snowball fight, so he got all the neighbors to come over, and we all sat around, with the big box unvailed and nothing was there! It was pretty funny since he is hilarious anyway, and he had carpet laid out and everything! oh well!

Then we grilled and chilled out by the pool, good times! When the magnuson's left I got my book and sat outside, I have to say I am slowly getting a tan! YAH!

Then my dad and i watched the twins win, that was fun! They dominated! :)

So yah, pretty good day. Tomorrow more pool time, and then i'm going to sara's to hang out and go for our usual walk!

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: