Thursday, July 17, 2008

Worrywart me!

So i am meeting with my future landlord on Saturday! EEEKKKK! don't get me wrong, i'm excited, but SUPER nervous, and it doesn't help that my mom thinks i'm a wimp! SERIOUSLY mom! oh well, i guess its true!

its just going to be weird at first, and of course i have all those "I hope the girls like me" type thoughts going through my head! i really want it to work though, its literally a block from work! SHORT, super SHORT commute. the thing is though on saturday our relatives are coming over, and not sure how long this meeting is going to take, i've got TONS of questions! wish me luck!

the Twins finally start playing tomorrow. HOORAY! normalcy, if that's how you spell it! i'm thinking i am going to get off work early Friday, catch some of the game, go to bed, since i have to get up for work, and then work, maybe get out early, since its SUPER slow, and they are thinking of taking Saturday's off, and then meeting with Deb, my landlord, and the go home and hang out with the fam! they are so cute, especially little Tommy, who is 2, i think! i can't wait to just chill and swim!

i have so much going on that i planned before i knew i was moving out. i'm going to taylor falls with my co-workers, and the duluth over labor day weekend, which is when i move! AHHHH! why do i do this to myself, it will be okay though. i could really use your prayers.

then it was nathan's last day today, which was WAY sad! he will be missed, it literally was SUPER quiet after he left. we did have a tornado drill and go to go to the tunnel! fun times! i got yelled at by an angry consultant, not so fun! i wish i knew the future, but I just gotta trust God!

i've been looking for churches in the area though, so hopefully that goes well. i know once i get settled things will be fun, but its the UNKNOWN that bothers me! AHHHHH! i need to go to bed!

have a great night, love u all! will post my address when i have it, since i love mail! bye!

No comments: