Saturday, July 12, 2008

I found a place to live!

YAH!

Before i tell you about that, let me tell you how my day started!

mom was bothering me to get up, since her friend is looking for a renter, so I finally got up, after a lot of coarsing and then we checked out the place, which is $200/month, and right down the road from work, which will be nice! I would get the basement area, and mom and i are going to decorate it, and fix it up, which is exciting!

then we went shopping, and got some pizza, and i watched the Twins win again! YAH!

now though, i don't feel so good, so i am going to bed! plans to hang out with sara tomorrow afternoon, probably go for a walk.

so, yah! things are looking good, except that i don't feel good! have a great night! :)

1 comment:

jackie lea said...

i am really excited for your new place! fun fun fun!!! love you!