Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another great day was had!

HOORAY! Its been exciting! The Twins won again, woooo. Got into a bit of a tif with Kev, and he apologized, its sad when the highlight of your day is your brother apologizing, but he doesn't do it that often, so it was nice. Plus he's going to camp all next week! FREEDOM!

Been planning to do some shopping this weekend for my new place, I feel as though I have NOTHING!

work went pretty good, I love when the consultant calls in all mad and I can't change anything, but its pretty funny! I stuck my ground, so there.

we did some more projects, which is always a good time. nothing else too exciting. I am getting hungry, but think I am just going to go to bed! YAH me!

had a good time with God tonight! Go God! :)

Have a great night!

No comments: