Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another great day, but crazy busy tomorrow!

MONTH END!! DA DA DA, think scary music! It's every month end when consultant need to get there qualifying orders in, so before the month ends and after the month starts are CRAZY BUSY! AHHHHH!!

hopefully this one isn't so bad because Showcase is going on, which is a convention for Consultants, I'm hoping I get to help out some year though.

Well, work was good. I have a consultant who I talk to everyday and she is SOOOO nice and really funny too! Her name is Berna Deen, isn't that a crazy name, i like it!

twins lost today which was sad, but hopefully we come back tomorrow! better than our last series with chicago, since they swept us, but we have one 2-3, and one more tomorrow.

now kev just left for camp for the weekend, and all next week! HALLEJUAH! we've been getting a long better but I am glad that he will be gone for awhile, now i can blast the air in my room, hooray!

he's been very nice lately though, so that's good! then i got the lease from my landlord, and this makes it real that I'm moving out, so I'm scared and excited! PRAY FOR ME! love you all!

No comments: