Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The weekend is almost here!! HOORAY!

YAH! Today was good. I've been getting kinda antzy, as far as being at my job for as long as i have, and so I really need your prayers. I took a career assessment test, and they said that I would best be a GET THIS:

CUSTOMER SERVICE REP!! AHHH! I feel like Chandler on Friends, when he took one of those and it told him he would be best doing what he was originally!! AHHH! :)

Not sure what I want to do, but when I figure it out I will let you know! So this is what my weekend looks like:

Friday:
parade
magnusons over to swim/celebrate 4th
fireworks at magnusons

Saturday:
swim
hang with sara

Sunday:
relax!

PS the Twins won today! Hooray! Plus our pod did some filling things, so that was a nice break to do those! Hopefully its not too busy and we get to leave early, that would be nice! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: