Sunday, July 20, 2008

I am ready for the week ahead, to be over! HAHA!

I made it home, and I was worried! Haha, what a great weekend! Church was good this morning, at Jackie's in the cities, and then we went to bdub's, not sure how to spell the nickname. They have this crazy game going on where you can play trivia, and they give you clues as to what the answer isn't and then at the end they give you a clue as to what the answer is, and I didn't know that, and Jackie finally interveened and told me why I was getting everything wrong! OH WELL!

Then we went to IKEA, which was great! SUPER great store, and got some ideas, not sure about the colors, so I think we are going to hold off until we get a main color! I'm so excited about moving now, I've been doing some SUPER cleaning in my room, and its going really well. I should have a garage sale with all my old clothes, its CRAZY! how much i forget about something i had, or something that doesn't fit anymore! I am started now, so I don't have so much to do down the road. Hopefully i can get most of it done now, since i'm moving in about a month and a half! YAH!

if you are my facebook friend, check out the BEFORE pictures of the place!

My drive home went WONDERFULLY, and then I came home and chilled! excited about next weekend, because I'm going to Taylor Falls with my co-workers, so that should be fun!

have a great week,and please pray for my sanity! :)

No comments: