Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have tomorrow off! HOORAY!

Today was a pretty good day, but knowing that I have tomorrow off makes it SOOO much better. nothing exciting really happened, my podmates and I are planning a farewell party for our co-worker Nathan, who is HILARIOUS, we are going to miss him, and planning a welcome back for Jill, who finally came back from being in the warehouse helping out for the past couple months. YAH for the pod being together again!

We decided to get Nathan a card, so we got him a Superman one after work, he loves Superman, so that will be fun!

Then I came home to find the AL vs NL All star game still going on, it went 15 innings! CRAZINESS, but the AL did win, so that means if the Twins make it to the world series, we get home court (?) advantage, common twinkies!! :)

Well, tomorrow I have plans of being in the sun and reading, and sleeping in!! YAH! Plus my relative come up on Saturday which I'm excited about as well!

have a great night! :)

No comments: