Tuesday, July 8, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRR Twins!

Man, they had it in the bag today, and then the bullpen comes in and loses it!! I am SOOOO upset! We should've won! They took the starter (nick blackburn, who is Joe mauer's twin) out of the game when he didn't have a lot of pitches, and the red sox's kept there pitcher in for more than 100 pitches, which is RARE! What the heck, maybe there was something going on that we didn't know about, but I know they should've won this game!

Oh well! now for the better news: Lisa, Jill, and possibily Andrea and AJ are all going to Taylor Falls on the 26th, which I am VERY excited about! We are going to take a boat ride, and its such a beautiful place, because of the falls, and so we are going to go! I'm super excited! also I might be moving to st. cloud, not sure yet! Which is VERY cool! so pray for me with all the things going on!

day was good today though, so that was nice! :)

No comments: