Wednesday, January 23, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (Please pray!)

Need I say more?!?! not really sure about today! It was good and bad! most of the bad didn't really have anything to do with work, though I did put up a picture of Zac efron in my pod, and my podmates loved it, and Zac is SO cute!!

Have you ever felt kinda down, but you still had a good day, and you have some exciting things coming up, like meeting Joe Mauer? I guess I just feel like I'm in a funk, doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over (sorry!) again! Plus today was a weigh in day, and I didn't gain or lose any weight, I stayed the same, so hopefully I loose next week!

Although I did talk to a cute boy at work today, which I think I rambled like an idiot, but he's really nice! He's also the owners son, but he seems WAY down to earth and he's cute too! Not many guys work at CM, so not used to being around guys. Even the consultants that call in when they get disconnected is, "I was talking to one of you ladies and I don't remember her name!" Ha ha!

Mostly had meetings today, Wednesdays are like that! More meetings the rest of this week too, which is strange, but hopefully they won't kill me with information!

Well, about 3 1/2 weeks until vacation, I am SO excited to get out of this cold! :)

No comments: