Saturday, January 19, 2008

LAZY day!

Where I basically did nothing! I slept in, and talked to Sara for about an hour on the phone, which was fun! We haven't had any long gab sessions! We were making plans to go shopping and stuff tonight, but with the weather I just stayed home and watched the Terminal with my parents, which was fun! Movie was okay, not the best! Talked about Florida, which I know all of us are excited about being away for a week!

Plans for tomorrow include hanging out with Suzie, and church, obviously, but we shall see about vespers, if it is SUPER cold, I probably will not go!

Called the Excel Center about National tickets, but its too expensive, and I want to go, but its not likely that that is going to happen. Kristi's going to be in town next Thursday signing autographs at the MOA, but I have to work, and they are giving away National tickets too!!! GRRRR! I wish I could go! Oh well! At least I have Joe Mauer to look forward to, hopefully I will actually talk to him, we shall see! I'll keep ya posted! :)

No comments: