Thursday, January 31, 2008

Okay day, I survived, so thats good!

It was the last day of the month, which means most of our consultants need to place qualifying orders to stay active, so needless to say it is always busy!! Which was good, made the day go faster!

The podmates and I decided to order some food, but then we couldn't decide, so we are going to order from Olive Garden, which will be a nice meal at work! We all have so much fun together and we are so excited to scrapbook together, so that will be fun!

Also found out that my brother is playing in the Kimball Basketball Alumni tourney, so I might go to that. Growing up we always went to boys basketball games, so I am kind of excited!

Nothing much else going on! Super busy weekend, and just getting more and more excited for Florida!! 15 more days! (About time its getting closer, but then I know once it comes it will go by SO fast!)

Well have a great weekend! :)

No comments: