Monday, January 14, 2008

Marvelous day!!

It started out with going to church, on time, I must add!! I got to see Jackie (Miller) Klaehn's adorable baby girl. Her name is Natalie Mercedes, and because of her middle name, Kevin wants to call her BMW, which I think is SO cute!

I went to Suzie's sunday school class, and she did such a great job! She's been working with the youth group for awhile, but not in a teaching position, more helping!!

She lead worship today, and so I was going to sit next to her for when she got done worshipping, but she didn't listen to the sermon the second time, since she was there first service, but I was in the FIRST row, it was CRAZY! I haven't done that since the youth used to sit up closer to the front every morning!!

After that it was basically a skating day!! HOORAY! One of the skating shows I've wanted to see was on, and then another one!! I just bummed around. I've also been studying up on my custom framing for work, which I start doing tomorrow!! AHHH! Please pray!

I need to go to bed, I am so tired! have a great week everyone! :)

1 comment:

jackie lea said...

How's custom framing going so far?

Suzie stopped in at my office today. I bet you miss her!!

I love you a LOT.

Pray for me!!!!