Sunday, January 20, 2008

beautiful day today, hooray!

Went to church this morning, actually sat by Suzie, so that was fun!! very good sermon, felt like it was directed to me, about worrying and stuff

After church I watched a weird movie with my dad!! It was FREEZING outside, I am SO looking forward to going to Florida, I hope the weather gets nice here until we leave, and then freezing cold while we are gone, and then nice when we get back!! Ha ha!!

Then I watched some skating, and Suzie came over later! we got caught up on everything, and then ended up watching the Giants/Packers football game, which I was actually very into! I like Bret Farve, but one of his teamates was mean to the giants, so I routed for them, and they won!!

After that Suzie and I went to Vespers, which was amazing! Its like being in a room with other people and just feeling like its just you and God together! It's AMAZING!

We went out for coffee afterwards, I got hot chocolate, hate coffee, and talked! Which was so great! Suzie has such a way at giving me so much to think about! It's wonderful!

So, I guess i am ready for the week to start, and get over with!! Here are my weekend plans:

Friday:
Chill after work!

Saturday
Watch nationals! (Which I wanted to go to, since its in MN, but too expensive, so I will just watch from home!)

Sunday:
Church
Meet Joe Mauer!! Super excited, and kind of nervous! AHHHHH!!!!
Try to get back in time for Vespers, not sure yet!!

Have a great week everyone!! :)

No comments: