Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wow, what a day!!

What a great day, needless to say, it didn't start out like that! My very first call was from a not so nice consultant, that I actually talked to the night before, and she didn't know that I was the same girl, and she kept saying, "That girl this and that!" even though what I told her was right before!! Oh well! She ended up going to a supervisor!!! But the calls after that went really well, took some more framing calls, which are going well, so that's good!

Still making plans to do a scrapbooking day with my podmates, the day we originally picked didn't end up working for one girl, so we changed it, and we shall see if it sticks! It will be so fun! Pizza, fun (good, clean fun!) and scrapbooking with cool CM products, which are amazing, and I'm not just being biased, okay maybe a bit!!

I got to leave work early, and Hrba (Heidi, PCI co-worker, her initials!) and I went to Perkins and hung out and talked for a couple hours, it was really fun! She got me up to spend on the going on's at PCI. I think she is probably my closest PCI friend, but now Jessamyn wants to get together, and then I made plans to hang out with Vicki, another PCI co-worker, so if you want to hang out with me, you might need to wait awhile! (I'm booked!) I've always wanted to say that!!

After being with Hrba, I went shopping! bought a lot of healthy foods, which is good, and then went to Walmart and bought the HSM 2 soundtrack, and then bought some valetine decorations for the pod, and some HSM valetines, which i am SO excited about!

When I got home HSM 2 was on, which is CRAZY! But right now my stomach hurts, not sure if its something I had at Perkins or not, but hopefully I will feel better!

It is FREEZING outside! I want to hang out with Sara tomorrow, so we can get some new clothes for meeting Joe Mauer next weekend, but not if its going to be -1 million!!! We shall see, I will keep u guys posted!! (Please post comments!)

Love ya! :)

No comments: