Saturday, January 5, 2008

Great WEEKEND!!

What a great weekend, so far! Work went okay yesterday, and then they were letting people out early, so they said I could go! Yah!

I went to Sara's and we started our routine Christmas party (after new Years eve!). We opened gifts, I got High School Musical, and the soundtrack! YAH! I've been going a lot of singing!

We watched Hairspray, and stayed up late talking and hanging out, which is SO fun! I got her a disney game which we played too!

This morning, I slept in a bit, and so did Sara, which hardly ever happens! And we watched our Christmas movies! We each pick out one to watch, and every year I pick out Rudolph, and this year she picked Elf, with Will Ferrel, which is SO funny!

She had to babysit this afternoon, so then I went shopping and bought the Hairspray soundtrack, which I LOVE!!!

I am also scheduled for getting trained on more things next week, which I am not so excited about, but hopefully it goes okay! I'll let you guys know!!

Tomorrow I have to get up for church because I have nursery, and then I will probably hang out with Suzie, and relax! Yah!

G'night! :)

No comments: