Wednesday, January 9, 2008

GREAT DAY!!

HOORAY!

It started with our tour in the factory, which was interesting! I almost got lost getting back to work though, and almost took the freeway to the cities! WHOOPS!!

When I got to work, finally, I was asked to file, which is SO easy!! Then I had lunch, and when I got back I finally worked! They were letting people out today early, so my whole pod got to leave early, but I said I would stay since I pretty much did nothing!! It was so not busy, and we get to read and play games, and surf the net, so its pretty nice!

I only listened to hairspray when I got home from work. I usually listen to it getting ready, going to work, during lunch, driving home, and at home! BUT..

I decided to change it up and listen to my HSM soundtrack, and I was listening to Bop to the Top, with Sharpay and Ryan, whom I love, and I was doing there actions when I car passed me!! It was funny!!

When I got home, I decided to be serious about losing weight, so I joined a free food journal, and am thinking of joining LA weight loss, which I am SO nervous about!! So please pray! I emailed them some questions I had, so hopefully it works out!! We shall see!

Also, Kristi Yamaguchi, one of my favorite skaters, is going to be in the cities next Tuesday promoting flu shots, so I told my sister, who hates shots, to have a flu shot and meet Kristi. She was like, "ummmm. no!" Oh well! It was worth a try! I asked Kev and he said he would flag her down by saying, "Hey Kristi!" and then take her picture, which he would do to, so hopefully he will, but be tame!!! Ha, Kev and tame don't mix!!

Well, I think thats been it! I know "Long post!" right?!?! Have a great night everyone and please pray for me! Love ya! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi honey. Just letting you know I am reading this blog! Mom