Sunday, January 6, 2008

So many great things happened today, read on for details!

It started out with me going to church this morning, but it started HORRIBLY!!! The cold water went out when I started my shower, IT WAS HORRIBLY cold!!

I had nursery duty, and there were no kids, so I just listened to the sermon, and washed some toys since the other person with me, started doing it!

I also went to community group, which was weird, since I haven't been there since before mom and I started to teach sunday school. It was okay though, we are going through Revelations which is SUPER hard! :)

Then my dad took me, Kev, mom, and the 2 Magnuson boys, who are without there mom's cooking, out for brunch, which was fun, and actually okay this time! :)

Then suzie came over, and we talked for a bit! She has been such an encouragement. After she left I was kinda lazy!

Later tonight though, I did my devotion, and was doing my prayer, and I just felt so close to the Lord, that I started to cry and it felt so good! It was nice to just give the Lord my worries, I feel a lot better! But I think that was the best part of my day! Usually I just do my usual prayer requests, but I must've prayed for about 10 minutes, which doesn't always happen!!

I also took a bubble bath with a book, and used my pumice stone on my horrible cracky heels, and my HEELS ARE CURED!! Its so great, thank you to my sister for this Christmas gift!

Weekend Plans (Already looking forward to it!)

Friday
Work
Sleep

Saturday
Sleep in
jackie home, hang out with her
go with Suzie and 2 little girls from church to skatin place
watch movies with Suzie, including HAIRSPRAY! YAH!
Sleepover at my home

Sunday:
Church
Suzie is teaching the youth group sunday school, so she wants me to go with her, fun!!
RELAX!!!!

How exciting, right?!?!?

Well have a great night everyone!!

ZAC EFRON IS SO GREAT!!! (Sorry, I'm listening to him sing right now!) You can't stop the beat! :)

No comments: