Wednesday, January 30, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (again!)

It was that kind of day! I'm sure you guys can tell from my subject line if I'm having a good or bad day! Today was good, but a bunch of my calls were not good!

I had a consultant yell at me for 40 minutes because I'm not a tax advisor, ahhh!! I had another lady yell at me because she was off on her totals for her order, so we needed more money from her, and she yelled at me?!?! I think I really just need to let stuff go and just leave work stuff at work. Its something I struggled with at PCI, why do I keep working at call centers, I have no idea!

I am very much looking forward to this weekend! It cannot get hear soon enough! My dad wants me to start gathering stuff that I am going to pack for Florida, so I bought a pair of super cute sunglasses today!! YAH!!! Talking about Florida makes me very excited!

I also lost a pound today! hooray! So far its kinda like I lost a pound a week, but I am so glad about that! I was preparing myself for the worst, and instead I got good news! YAH!!

Well have a great night everyone!

No comments: