Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

What a great day!!!

Work went really well, and it went really quickly too!! Toward the end of the day, I got the last call AGAIN, but it turned out well, and then I was off to Sara's to pick her up for our new years eve PARTY!!!

After we got all her stuff, that I requested, we got into our cars and talked with the walkie talkies all the way to my house, that was fun!!

When we got to my house, Sara ended up helping me finish some snacky foods, so I told her she would get into trouble if it was bad, but it was good, so she got all the credit!

After that we made pizza and watched HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!! Fun right?!?! It was SO good! Then we did Karaoke high school musical style. In the movie the very beginning starts with a new years eve party, and what were we doing: NEW YEARS EVE PARTY! Crazy, huh?

Every year we go outside and watch the fireworks at powder ridge over our pool deck, and last year we went out at 11:00, and it said that was when it was supposed to start, but then it delayed FOREVER, if felt like, and we froze, so this year we kept watching to see when the ski hill lights would go out, but WE MISSED THE FIRST PART OF THE FIREWORKS! So we ran to get our coats, and mittens, and stuff, and tried to open the door, and it was FROZEN shut, so we had to run around, and Sara brought her video camera and was running after me with it!! Funny! Then all of the sudden, she had to go to the bathroom!!! AHHH! So as we were watching the fireworks we were wanting them to be over, since it was SO cold too!!

Then it was time to bring in the new year, and we started it with toasting with fake wine, grape juice, and saying our last things of 2007. Sara took a saying from High School musical: Start of something new, which is a song from the movie!!!

After that we basically hung out, did more random karaoke. Sara's a great singer!! We also watched some bridal shows, which are so funny!!

Then we got tired, so we decided to go to bed, so we went upstairs and talked FOREVER, until at least 4:30 in the morning. I also forgot that my tv is on a timer, so it woke us up at 11:00, grrrrrrrr!!

So it was very fun! But I want to reference back to this blog, at the end of 2008, so I know that Sara and I should sit in our WARM car watching the fireworks!!!

Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Kristin

No comments: