Saturday, January 26, 2008

FAbulous day, about time, right?

I am SUPER tired, so this post is going to be short and sweet!!

Went to Twinsfest SUPER early this morning! Was fabulous! Waited in line for Joe's autograph for 2 1/2 hours, but it was SO worth it!

My dad told Joe, "My daughter wants to marry you!"

Joe Laughs!

My expression: Embarrasment, and the said, "Dad!" (Which I regret!)

Joe says to me "Looks like you've been called out!!!"


AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Can you believe it? I wish I said something super sexy like, "here's my number or something, but I was so excited, embarassed, and shocked!!!

Needless to say it was fun!

When we got back, I watched skating pretty much all day! The national championships from where else, but st. Paul, were on today, so that was fun! Wish I liked some skaters in it, so I could've gone! Oh well!!

(This post it turning out longer than I like!)

Pretty much relaxed, which I needed!!

Tomorrow, probably hang out with suzie, and then go to vespers!!! Need to go to sleep! Night! :)

No comments: