Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What a difference a day makes!!

It was pretty crazy today, but I didn't take any framing calls, and now I want to take the calls, because I am going to have to eventually, so I might as well get used to it, ya know?!?! Maybe I should keep this perspective, so then I don't get those calls! KIDDING!!

It was a good day otherwise! My podmates and I are all into decorating for the holidays, so I (tearfully) had to take my Christmas stuff down, since we are going to start decorating with pink, red, and white for: VALETINE'S DAY! Which means I am close to going on vacation, to florida!!! HOOORAAYYY!! It can't come soon enough!

Well, have a great night!!

Weekend Plans:

Friday:
Hang with old PCI co-worker Heidi! (yah!) probably dinner or something!

Saturday:
Sleep in
Skating
Shop with Sara (maybe?!?!)

Sunday:
Church
Skating
Hang with Suzie?!?!
vespers starts!!

So just willing myself to get through the weekend, and soon it is my sisters b-day! YAH!

No comments: