Friday, January 11, 2008

GREAT day!! YAH!

I woke up this morning (afternoon!) to SNOW!! AHHH! Plus I had to get to work early for a meeting, so i was freaking out and didn't really listen to any music on my way to work, because of concentrating on the road, the back roads I have to take to work are HORRIBLE!!! So no hairspray or HSM this morning!

When i got to work we had a 3 month new hire orientation type thingy, and learned more things about the company, which are so cool, and some awesome potential things that could happen in the future!! Can't reveal it yet, otherwise it wouldn't be a suprise!!

I had a lean cuisine meal for lunch today, which was pretty good, and still keeping up my food journal!! I still feel good, even though I am hungry right now, but I am just going to go to bed, and I am listening to Hairspray right now!! (of course!)

I did some filing with my pal Lisa at work, and we usually talk and file, its fun! Work is still slow, but they suspect it getting busy next month when we have some new products, so.........

AHHHH!! Plus I am getting trained on framing tomorrow, which a co-worker says is really easy, and no worries, so hopefully it goes okay!! Keep praying for me, if you have any prayer requests, let me know!!

Tomorrow is almost over, and then its the weekend!! YAH!! :)

No comments: