Monday, January 28, 2008

A wonderfully terrific(ally) fantastic(ally) day!!

YAH!!

It started out with me just praying to the Lord for a good day, and to just give it to him, which is something I struggle with. But I gave it to him, and the day went great. it was SUPER busy, which is good! I took about 65 calls, which is crazy, but it keeps me busy! they are working with me to do some odd jobs, which is good, and its getting better!! YAH!!

After work i called Litte Zac (PCI, remember?) so that was fun! He kinda passed the phone around, since he was at work, yes does he ever work is the question, so I got to chat with some old co-workers, which was sad! I think we are planning to get together this Saturday, so hopefully that works out!!

I am very excited that Florida is coming up soon! YAH!

Have a great night everyone! :)

No comments: