Thursday, January 17, 2008

FABULOUS day! YAH! PS Happy b-day Jackie!

What a great day! I was getting all nervous about framing calls, and just freaking out, but I realized that I have no real reason to freak out because God is with me! Boy does that take some of the stress away!

I got to work and my podmates and I decided to have a scrapbook party in a couple weeks. It will be SO much fun!! I am really excited! I love my c0-workers!

Then Suzie sent me a facebook message about how things are going at northwestern, so I am so excited that things are well there for her!! She also has a class with jackie's "friend!" so we both thought that was funny!!

Then an old PCI co-worker, Jessamyn, left me a message because she wants to get our group together, so that will be tons of fun!

PLUS.... the framing went so well! Of course, I had to ask questions and stuff, but its going very well, so I am glad about that!!

The Lord is beautiful, isn't he?!?! PLUS, its my sisters b-day! This shout out is for you!!! (I didn't call her today, but facebooked her!) I feel horrible! FORGIVE ME!!!

I am so excited about this weekend!!! Yah!!! It sounds like I am booked the whole time, which is fine by me! If I have stuff going on it keeps me distracted from eating, and I feel so good about the way I am keeping track of what I eat, so the healthy things are going well!! I can always use prayers though!

Love ya all! :)

No comments: