Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I lost 3 pounds!!! HOORAY!!!

YAH! I was scared to weight myself, but I've been eating better! Thinking portion control, which is HARD!! Also, I've been eating Lean Cuisines, which are actually pretty good!!! So hooray, but keep praying for me! I could sure use it!!!

I had a GREAT day today!! I had meetings pretty much all day, then did some filling, and my podmates and I were decorating for Valentines days, even though it is so hard to take Christmas stuff down!

Nice relaxing day, still no framing calls, and I want to take them!! Grrrr!!!

Lot's of fun things coming up! The United States figure skating championships are coming to St. Paul next weekend, and Kristi Yamaguchi is going to be there, so I am trying to get tickets! Also, Sara and I are going to twinsfest to meet Joe Mauer!!! YES!!!!!

I felt like I was in a bit of a slump going to work, but it was such a great day! Sometimes I really worry for NOTHING!!!!

Have a great night! Love ya! :)

No comments: