Sunday, January 27, 2008

Relaxing and crazy Day, all mixed together!!

Well, I had a very good day today!! Church was great this morning, good message! Seems lately that our minister's messages have been geared right towards me!!! ha ha!

After church Suzie begged me to help her take our youth ministers kids to lunch, because his wife is out of town and he had a meeting, so we took 4 kids all under 8 out to lunch, which needless to say was an adventure, that was the crazy part!!!

After that Suzie came over and we hung out, took naps, watched some of Titanic, and then she left because she has an early class tomorrow!

More skating was on, so I watched that! I've just been chiling since then! nice to relax before the beginning of the week! I am getting kinda anxious about the work week coming up, so I could really use the prayers!!

My weekend was FABULOUS though! Good times at Twinsfest!! I didn't end up going to vespers since Suzie left early, and Lisa couldn't make it since she has to work early tomorrow, so I felt bad, but I really just wanted to stay home! I hope to go next weekend though, but not sure what my superbowl plans involve!

Have a great week everyone! :)

No comments: