Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Late start to the day!!!

Usually I wake up to my HSM 2 soundtrack, with the first song being "What time is it" by corbin bleu, while this morning Corbin went off, and I hit snooze (like I always do!) and then he didn't go off again, so I overslept. Guess Corbin is sick of getting me up!!

I did make it to work ontime, but just barely, stupid tractor on the road going super slow, of course. I thought it was funny that it was like the day before I had my review and great attendance and everything, and then I was almost late!! Whoops!!!

Good day at work!

Its still freezing out though, but I did find out that for our Consultants regional convention and other conventions we have throughout the year that we can go to various places in the US and help out, which I thought was so cool! Now when its cold out, hopefully I'll get to go to California or somewhere warmer, even though Florida is coming up soon, which I am SO excited about!! :)

Now doing my usual Hairspray youtubing videos, I love LINK!!!! Just wanted to let you guys know that I still love Hairspray!!

Have a great night, and we are almost to the weekend!

No comments: