Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Great day was had, again! Yah!

It was a very good day! Work went well! Had fun with my podmates! it actually was kinda slow compared to yesterday, which is a shock!

I did talk to a consultant who was SUPER nice, and she was so glad that she was talking to me, which made me feel really good!

It is SO cold outside, which is SO horrible! My car sounded so sick when I started it, and of course I had to wait for my rusty titanic to start, which took forever!

I did talk to Jessamyn today (PCI co-worker, remember?) and we are getting together on saturday night, so I am super excited about that. Now the countdown for Florida is start.

Florida Trip Countdown: 17 days, boyah!!!!!

Weekend plans:

Friday night: Relax

Saturday morning/afternoon: Sleep in/relax/watch skating

Saturday night: Dinner with PCI workers, and workout

Sunday:
Church/community group

Scrapbooking with CM co-workers! (crazy how its turning out to be hanging with past and current worker!!

Stay warm!

No comments: