Saturday, January 12, 2008

What a GLORIOUS day!!

This day has been wonderful!!!!!!

It started out with being lazy, and Jackie coming home for a bit. I only saw her for like 1/2 and hour, but it was still good!

Then I took a nap, got ready for tonight with Suzie, but it turned out the girls were unable to go Skating, so Suzie and I decided to go anyway, but it was closed when we got there, and then we decided to go see the Chipmunks movie or PS I love you, but both had just started, so we decided to have a high school musical reunion, and it was great! She loved both 1 and 2, and I can't wait until 3 comes out!!! It was a crazy and fun adventure today, but Suzie is so wonderful! She decided to go back to Northwestern, after being at SCSU, and she starts Monday, so I know she would appreciate your prayers!!!

We decided to go on a missions trip soon, I'm thinking next year, I would probably go to the Dominican Republic with my church, and she might go with, or go with Northwestern! I know God has been speaking to me about this for awhile, so this is kind of a reminder to myself to fufill this soon!!!

I am SO richly blessed by the Lord, and when I'm with Suzie her joy just rubs off on me, and no matter how my week has gone: good or bad, I just love to be with her!! YAH!!!

Well, I should go to bed! church in the morning!!! G'night! :)

No comments: