Monday, November 12, 2007

Beautiful day, hooray!!

I was so nervous before work, I even took some pepto bismo, because I was feeling so sick, but the GOOD NEWS, it went SO well! YAH!

The people I work with are so nice! They help me out, and just are so great! YAH! My boss wanted to talk to me, and I thought I did something wrong, but she just wanted to say that I'm doing a good job, and that I sound really professional! That was so exciting! I think I am going to like working at CM, I just need to get more things figured out!

I talked to Salvy this morning, was trying to convince him to get a job with me! We shall see!

When I got home I found out that Hanley wrecked my room! GRRR! He is so charming, its ridiculous! I miss him and brother, they are SO funny!

Well, keep praying! I know I will have bad days, and good ones, so keep at it! I'll try to keep the worrying to a minimum!! HA HA! :)

No comments: