Monday, November 19, 2007

Survived today, BARELY!!

Today was okay, i just didn't sleep very well last night, so I woke up late, and had to go in earlier because it's mandatory overtime on Monday's! AHHH!

I still ask for help for a lot of things, which is hard for me, because I want to know EVERYTHING, but literally EVERY question I get asked is different, and there is different answer and/or procedure!!! AHHHHH!!

I think I had very good timing of starting a new job around the holidays, plus I get paid! hooray! Today seemed to last forever though, so hopefully the next couple of days go by quickly. i am so excited about the family being together! Hopefully it goes like this: Turkey dinner at kitchen table with nice dishes, and no sports on TV, watch the dallas game, play football with the fam, watch the macy's parade (we always seem to oversleep!), play cards, hang out, talk, laugh, and EAT, of course!

Then with my b-day being Friday, I think we are going to go for pizza (of course!), watch Sound of music, everyone in my family loves that movie, except Kev, give it time though, he'll love it eventually, open presents, have brownies: I'm not much of a cake fan, maybe hang out with sara, and go get my fun supper at Mexican village, stay up late, and hang out Saturday with Suzie, relax on Sunday! YAH! I'm so excited! My family is SUPER great! I better get some much needed sleep! G'night! :)

No comments: