Friday, November 2, 2007

A great was to be had!!! YAH! :)

It started out kind of rough with doing some review games on the MANY programs we've learned this week, and my team is not doing well, so that kinda stinks, but then we got a full tour of the building, not just CSR's (Consultant Services Rep!) area upstairs, so that was cool.

We also got trained on the digital programs, even though we won't be answering questions, so that is nice, so we got to play around with the programs, and stuff, and it was pretty cool!! Lot's of cool programs!! There are a lot of nice people there, the lady training us on the digital stuff, is so nice and really funny!! She sounds kinda southern!

They are so understanding though about overloading us with information, but the better news is that we've been trained on almost everything, so it's nice to know that next week we will just be trying to remember everything!! So I feel good about today! I think I can do this!

I feel like I am getting a cold though, so I think this weekend I will study Creative Memories stuff, relax, and try to get over this cold. I have cough drops and orange juice. If there is anything else I should be drinking, eating, or whatever, let me know!!

Thank you for your prayers you guys! I feel like, in Jackie's words, "Kristin can do anything she puts her mind too!!" Running joke in our family, is that only Jackie thinks that, which isn't true, but I know my families been praying, and i want to thank them and others who have! I feel like I should get some recognition for surviving my first week! i'll let you know when I get on the phones, and we will go from there!! Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: