Monday, November 5, 2007

Still hanging in there!!

I survived my first Monday at Creative Memories. It was funny how my day started out though. Suzie spent the night, and she got up before me, and when I got in the shower, the power went out. I kind of got the conditioner out, but not really!!! GRRR!! suzie is a hair genius though, and she made me look decent!

Work went okay! We learned some interesting things about consultants, which took literally 4 hours, but it was the same woman that trained us last week, her name is Lisa, and she is really funny and energetic!!

I also got my new cubicle today, so that was cool! I can start bringing in pictures, and decorating. It only took me 1 1/2 to get a desk at PCI!!! HA HA! No radios are allowed though, I'm not sure what I am going to do in regards to no Christmas music, and no Twins games next year, AHHH! At least I have until next year to figure it out!!

I bring home my materials I get from work each day, and I kind of feel like I am catching on, so that makes me feel better! They just have so many systems, it's ridiculous!!!

They want us to get on the phones on Thursday, and all of us looked at each other like, "Are you kidding?!?!" It was kind of funny! At least the trainers are really nice and supportive!!

Well, I should really get to bed, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, and chances are that I won't get up in the morning because the power will go out or something. I got home and it was freezing because of the fireplace not working, and the oven was broke, so we couldn't cook!! AHH! But I kind of hung out with dad and watched some sports stuff, I am kind of shocked, but I kind of like football now, crazy I know!!!

Also, it snowed, not hard or anything, but I was crabby about that too! Also, I can't get rid of this darn cold!! AHH! When is the insanity going to stop!! Keep praying! :)

No comments: