Friday, November 16, 2007

What a beautiful day, hooray!

So today was a great day all around! It was kind of busy at first when I got to work, but then it slowed down. I think it will be nice when it's busy once I know EVERYTHING, but when it's busy and I don't know a lot of stuff, that can be kind of hard!

The people are SO nice though. I found out one of the girls is friends with Erin, and went to Crown College with her, so she's a Christian. I am SO EXCITED! Isn't the Lord amazing? We sit next to each other, and talked, during downtime, so that was really funy! The girls in our little area are SO nice. They are already trying to plan what our team is going to do for Christmas, during work, so we get some time off the phones to celebrate, so that will be fun! Lot's of really cool benefits at Creative Memories. A lot of the consultants I talked to tonight were really nice, and patient, so that always helps me do better with the call, because then I don't get so nervous.

I am just very excited about how things are going. Not sure what is going on for this weekend, quite yet. I might hang out with sara, but then mom wants help putting up the Christmas stuff, which is SO much fun, so we shall see. Dad just called from Chicago, he went there for a baseball card show, and is very excited about spending all the money he doesn't have, he was saying, "Get Ready to sell the house!" That daddy of mine!

Well, have a great weekend everyone and be safe! I can't believe the holidays are coming up soon, plus my b-day! YAH!!! :)

No comments: