Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Someone please comment! Thanks!

I am still surviving! YAH!! Work went pretty good! I think I am more anxious to get on the phone, so I can get it out of the way, and not worry about it!! Ha ha!

I went to sara's after work because I have to go to our CM factory and take a tour, but I am not quite sure how to get there, so Sara drove me out there tonight! We are going to go see a movie tomorrow night, so I'm excited about that. Break up the routine a bit!

This weekend is crazy, ready:

Friday:
Work: Scrapbook day, yes it is true, I get paid to scrapbook on my last day of training, just to get used to the products and stuff!!
Hang with sara!

Saturday:
Shop with Suzie
Suzie comes over later for a sleep-over (after her date with Kev!! Yah!)

Sunday:
Church/Sunday School
Potluck, I think, probably just if Suzie goes!
Watch skating! Yah!
hang with Suzie
Go to vespers, haven't gone in a couple weeks because of working early for training, so I am glad that I will be working later, and can go again!!

also I might be getting together with a girl for dinner on Thursday night, so many plans, not enough time!!! AHHH!

Better get some sleep! love ya! :)

No comments: