Friday, November 9, 2007

What a great day!

Thanks to all who've been praying for me these past couple of weeks as I've began to transition from an old job to a new one! Today was actually a very good day! We started out scrapbooking, which was a lot of fun! We also had a pizza party. Kind of a farewell to training and all that!

After lunch we got on the phones, and I was kind of nervous, but I know it's just going to take time to get into the swing of things. The people though are super nice, and are always ready to answer questions, which is helpful to me, since I haven't been the new person in 3 1/2 years! AHH!!

Also, little Zac called me when he was on break, so we chatted for 10 minutes during our breaks, that was cool!

I just came home tonight, and I am just relaxing, and it feels really good. I am so tired, so I think I might head to bed soon! Tomorrow I think suzie and I are going to go shopping, and more relaxing! Kev's home, so that's been fun, even though I haven't seen him since he got home.

Well, here's hopping I don't forget everything over the weekend! I'll keep you updated on the things going on around me! Bye! :)

No comments: