Thursday, November 8, 2007

I keep telling myself to breathe through it!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


(I think I can, I think I can!)

I was on the phones ALL DAY TODAY! Needless to say it was quite stressful! I had a trainer with me all day, but it is hard to hear someone in one ear, and someone else in another ear!!! Now I know if I ever train again, when I figure this stuff out, I need to work on that!!

I was on the phone by myself for the last half hour, and it went okay! I kind of hung up on somebody, accidentially. The phones are on the computer, and it's going to take some getting used too! But I did take an order, and that went well, so yah!!! (I Hope!)

Well, my weekend seems to have gotten a bit busier!! I think Suzie is coming over tomorrow night, and Saturday night! And my friend Jenny wants me to go to church with her, and my mom wants me to go to the early service of our church, so I feel like double has been added to my weekend, and I just want to study my training manual, and relax, so we shall see what happens!

Tomorrow is a relaxing day though, we are scrapbooking until 2:30, having a pizza party, and then going on the phones from 3:00-6:30, so I will probably be by myself, so please keep praying for me! It is greatly appreciated!!! :)

No comments: